Membership in CalCom has tremendous benefits for all businesses associated with communications in the state of California. We create opportunities to connect with others in the industry and encourage the development of strong partnerships between members.
- Promote your business to decision-makers through speaking opportunities, event sponsorships, and advertising opportunities
- Participate in fun and informative networking events
- Collaborate with experts in your industry to share best practices and find answers to questions
- Become educated on current business models and practices that maximize return on investment
- Empower your employees with educational and technical opportunities
As a member you will receive:
- Your voice at the California Public Utilities Commission and in the California Legislature
- Opportunity to participate on our numerous active committees
- Regular updates on industry news
- Opportunities to connect with California’s ILEC management and key employees
- Your listing in the CalCom Membership Directory
For more information on membership, please contact the CalCom office at (916)567-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.