CalCom Job Board
POSITION: Accounting Technician
Computes, classifies, records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records and submitting accounting data by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Processes work orders, accounts payable, accounts receivable, receivable collections, continuing property records, inventory, other accounting related tasks as assigned and prepares various reports related to general accounting functions.
- Records, classifies, and compiles financial transactions.
- Prepares various required government and special reports using a variety of reports, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Reconciles reports and general ledger accounts to subsidiary records.
- Monitors loans, accounts payable and receivables for accuracy and timeliness. Contacts customers or carriers regarding delinquencies and processes collections, as necessary.
- Reconciles and corrects report discrepancies.
- Stays current in all areas of responsibilities by attending and participating in training classes, workshops, and other events.
- Interacts and participates effectively with managers, co-workers, and other customers. Affects positively the performance of others, including assisting and working with others to accomplish job and organizational objectives and goals.
- One-year certificate or degree from college or technical school; related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of industry and/or general accounting concepts.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to adapt to changes in procedures and responsibilities.
The description above contains a portion of the actual job description and related information. If you are interested in receiving the full job description for this position, email a request to email@example.com. If you are interested in applying for this position, send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX 209-296-7404.
A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
POSITION: Information Services Technician
Accountable for assisting in maintaining the Company’s Desktop and Server systems. Duties include, but are not limited to, operating and maintaining systems for patching and installing workstation applications and operating systems, and maintaining and provisioning servers provides first response technical support for users, and participates in the monitoring and reporting of compliance with company computing policies.
Candidate must have troubleshooting skills, the ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously, and the flexibility to work independently or within a team structure. The successful candidate is a self-starter, has a natural curiosity to understand hardware and software technology, has hands on experience, and possesses a can-do attitude.
If you are ready for a position that challenges all of your technical and communication skills and can thrive in a small business environment then go to:
For a detailed Position Profile and Employment Application
Located in O’Neals-20 mile N of Fresno, CA
Application deadline: March 2, 2018
POSITION: Customer Care Associate
Ponderosa Telephone is accepting applications for the position of Customer Care Associate. This position requires you to perform multiple clerical tasks in a fast-paced office environment. Duties include greeting customers, processing payments, disbursement of mail, preparation of reports and heavy data entry.
Candidates must be computer literate with emphasis on Word, Excel and Access. Previous customer contact and cash handling experience required including 10-key skills.
We are looking for someone who is genuinely nice, professional, reliable, and a team player. Salary commensurate with experience.
For a detailed Position Profile and Employment Application go to: http://goponderosa.com/careers/ EOE
Application deadline is Friday, March 9, 2018