APRIL 18-20, 2017
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON, SACRAMENTO, CA
CalCom’s 33rd Annual Showcase & Tech Expo will offer broadband providers with the unique opportunity to discover the latest in technology, industry trends and products on the market, along with the chance to network with manufacturers and product specialists. In addition, it offers a full schedule of technical training, educational seminars and social events.
Register now to exhibit or attend the 2017 show. IT’S FREE TO ATTEND!
- ATTENDEES: Download Registration Forms to attend, golf or sponsor an event.
- EXHIBITORS: Showcase your product/service to over 200+ attendees that represent the California based network operating companies. Attendees include engineers, technicians, managers, human resources, and sales & marketing. We hope you will join us! Download the Exhibitor Registration Packet (no online registration for exhibitors) and send it back to the CalCom office to reserve your booth. Take a look at the floorplan below to select an available booth when you register.
- Exhibit Hall Floorplan – Updated 3.20.17
- Exhibitor Resources: 2017 Exhibitor Guide – this guide includes important forms that need to be completed before you arrive at the show. Please send back the ‘Exhibitor Name Badge’ form by April 3rd. STL Exhibitor Kit – this kit is provided by our official service contractor to assist exhibitors with ordering furniture and displays for inside their booths.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- April 18th: CalCom Canvasback Classic Golf Tournament & Exhibitor Move-In – 12:00pm-7:00pm
- CalCom’s Centennial Celebration – 6:00pm-7:30pm
- April 19th: Keynote Speaker & Training Seminars, Expo Hall, Networking Luncheon, and Exhibitor Hosted Reception – 9:00am-6:00pm
- Training: Ethernet Fundamentals & Troubleshooting, Presented by Viavi Solutions
- Training: RADWIN- Carrier Class Wireless Broadband for Service Providers – Learn What’s Helping to Create the Move From DSL and Cable to Wireless
- Vendor Presentations: CommScope and Nor-Cal Battery
- April 20th: Expo Hall & Training Seminars – 9:00am-12:00pm
- Training: Safety Training – Are You Doing All That is Required?, Presented by UNITEL
- Training: Harvest Solar Power to Feed Your Network Devices, Presented by ESPi
- Vendor Presentations: Kadence and Juniper
All Tech Expo events will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Sacramento. Please make your room reservation(s) under our CalCom group code: “ CST ” to receive the discounted group rate of $119 per night for single and double rooms. This rate includes complimentary parking. The cut-off date for our block is Monday, March 27th. After this date rooms and rates cannot not be guaranteed.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Sacramento – 2001 Point West Way – Sacramento, CA 95815
Reservation Phone: (916)929-8855
If you are new to this show, please contact the CalCom office, so we can answer any questions you may have. We host over 70+ companies in the exhibit hall, 8-10 Training sessions, a Networking Luncheon and an Exhibitor Sponsored Reception…and we hope you will join us!
Check out the full Schedule of Events and List of Exhibitors from the 2016 show.
Thank you to all who attended, exhibited and sponsored the Showcase & Tech Expo! We appreciate your support and dedication to the members of CalCom. If you attended the show, and would like to give us your feedback, please fill out this quick event survey.
Photos provided by Kathy Rea, MACC