CALCOM SHOWCASE & TECH EXPO
APRIL 18-20, 2017 (Later than usual!!)
DOUBLETREE RESORT, SACRAMENTO CA
CalCom’s 33rd Annual Showcase & Tech Expo will offer broadband providers with the unique opportunity to discover the latest in technology, industry trends and products on the market, along with the chance to network with manufacturers and product specialists. In addition, it offers a full schedule of technical training, educational seminars and social events. Register now to exhibit or attend the 2017 show. IT’S FREE TO ATTEND!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- April 18: CalCom Canvasback Classic Golf Tournament – 12:00pm-5:00pm
- April 19: Keynote Speaker & Training Seminars, Expo Hall, Networking Luncheon, and Exhibitor Reception – 9:00am-6:00pm
- April 20: Expo Hall & Training Seminars – 9:00am-12:00pm
- ATTENDEES: Download Registration Forms…OR…Register Online (available soon)
- EXHIBITORS: Showcase your product/service to over 200+ attendees that represent the California based network operating companies. Attendees include engineers, technicians, managers, human resources, and sales & marketing. We hope you will join us! Download the Exhibitor Registration Packet (no online registration for exhibitors) and send it back to the CalCom office to reserve your booth. Take a look at the floorplan below to select an available booth when you register.
- Exhibit Hall Floorplan – updated 1.13.17
All Tech Expo events will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Sacramento. Please make your room reservation(s) under our group code: “ CST ” to receive the group rate of $119 per night for single and double rooms. This rate includes complimentary parking. The cut-off date for our block is Monday, March 27th. After this date rooms and rates cannot not be guaranteed.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Sacramento – 2001 Point West Way – Sacramento, CA 95815 – (916)929-8855
If you are new to this show, please contact the CalCom office, so we can answer any questions you may have. We host over 70+ companies in the exhibit hall, 8-10 Training sessions, a Networking Luncheon and an Exhibitor Sponsored Reception…and we hope you will join us!
Check out the full Schedule of Events and List of Exhibitors from the 2016 show.
Thank you to all who attended, exhibited and sponsored the Showcase & Tech Expo! We appreciate your support and dedication to the members of CalCom. If you attended the show, and would like to give us your feedback, please fill out this quick event survey.
Photos provided by Kathy Rea, MACC